I have the best friends and family in the whole wide world. You guys shower me with love, support, friendship, and a few presents thrown in for good measure. I love presents! Does that make me shallow? (Wait – don’t answer that)
If I was to design a CJ SWAG Bag – the essential go-to kit to help pre and post OP recovery, I’d fill it with the many items you guys have dropped off at my doorstep:
1) Body Pillow with pink velvet case – so soft thanks MW! (dog not included in gift)
2) Anti Cancer book – essential and life-changing will read cover to cover thanks CI!
3) James Perse hoodie – perfect for post-OP recovery thanks CF, SM and KV!
4) Laura Mercier lip gloss kit – love all the colors and super yum tasting CI you know what I like!
5) Button down shirts from J Crew and Banana – thanks CS + crew!
6) Patagonia leggings – warm, cozy and flattering thanks JL!
7) Grey Cashmere robe – a shout out to my Gramma (GG) who is not online thanks JM!
8) More essential and thoughtful reading – you’re my rock EJ!
9) Sparkly Giuliana Rancic earrings to benefit Breast Cancer Research – because you can never have enough bling and these are spectacular thanks EA!
10) Oh F*#k Bandaids – when no other word is appropriate thanks LS for making me laugh!
11) Yummy Faux Fur throw so cozy – I’m overwhelmed LS!
12) Assortment of must-have items including fuzzy socks, loungewear and a few “practical” items thanks LP!
If I had more room in the gift bag, I’d also want to stash the following items:
12) Delish pumpkin bread – homemade and we ate it in less than a day thanks CI!
13) Curry Chicken, Lasagna + Chocolate Dessert – yes please thanks AG!
14) Athleta leggings – after all I need something to wear after I peel off the other ones don’t I? Thanks CH!
15) A complete Body Experience at the Imperial Day Spa – unforgettable thanks EJ + PR!
16) Dry Shampoo – KV you’re the best!
17) A solid Tight End for my Fantasy Team – thanks LW sorry our trade didn’t work out for you and that Reggie Wayne had a season-ending injury days later, so I consider this a CJ gift! (Although fitting Antonio Gates in the SWAG bag might be a bit tight squeeze.)
18) A laptop so I can operate Central Command from the confines of my bed – a big thank you CM!
There are countless others and I continue to be in awe by your generosity, kindness and thoughtfulness!
Forever in your gratitude!